I was blessed this year with a really great birthday party, surrounded by many of my close friends. I turned 28 on April 20 and had a wonderful time celebrating. I invited my teammates and most of my Chilean friends to my house for burgers and had a really great turn out of 30 people. We mostly just ate and talked and opened gifts. That is the Chilean way as is hosting your own party yourself. Thanks to my teammates and the visitors I had in town we got everyone fed and and just enjoyed hanging out together. I had never had so many people in my little house. Luckily the weather held up and we could be outside as well. I felt so blessed to have so many people to celebrate with and really had a good time.



Lots of yummy food to choose from






Cute decorations

Enjoying talking to friends

Blowing out my traditional cookie cake

Opening gifts


My sweet friends
Had a great turnout, but not such a great picture





Love these girls