I know it has been quite a while since I blogged but I am not going to make apologies I am just going to jump back into it. No promises of being regular, just when I have something interesting so share I will and when I don't I wont. That's that.

I have been back in Chile about 2 weeks now and am trying to readjust to life here. What better way to adjust back to Chilean life but a Bingo Dance! What is a Bingo Dance you ask? Well, I had no idea either but a friend invited and I am not one to turn down new experiences so I went. And you will be happy to know that it is exactly how it sounds.

It was a night of bingo that actually was meant to be a fundraiser for a local home for the elderly. We bought tickets in advance and they included one bingo card and a free drink. There were 10 rounds of bingo, each with prizes, with the grand prize being a 3 day trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina. It was a pretty full house and very entertaining. In between rounds the MC would do something silly to raise more money or get people in the audience to interact with him.

As we played each round I was quite nervous that I actually might win. I did not want to win because I did not want to yell out bingo and have to go stand in front of everyone. One of my teammates who was present did not mind winning and actually did. Know what he won? A toddler car seat for his non-existent child! It was quite funny. :)

So after 10 rounds of bingo the night was actually getting quite late and we headed out but the party was actually only half over. After the bingo began the dancing! Haha! What an interesting combo it was. What an interesting place this is.