I had a really great blog idea that I was planning on writing about but I can't do it just yet. I just finished a short course this week and it kinda messed up somethings in my mind and I need some time to sort through them myself before I can share. Theology grad school really does mess up your beliefs some, but hopefully I can work through it and be better and stronger for it. So I had to come up with something else a little lighter to tide me over until I am ready.

Here is my newest song. In honor of the new Indiana Jones movie I just saw, the tune is the IJ theme song!

Summer Time Fun

Thank goodness
Finally summer
I sure won't miss
Saying "brr brr brr!"

There is so much
Fun to be had
Movies, fruit, laughter, swimming, reading books not for school, yea!

So much time for
All my friends
We'll play outdoors
The days will have no ends.

There is so much
Fun to be had
Camping, Batman, fireworks, ice cream, floating the river with my fam, yea!

Out in the sun
Is where I want to be
My time has
Begun, and I am so free!

I am excited
For this great time
And I will laugh a lot, play a lot, read a lot, the time is here!


TA DA! That's all for now folks!