Recognize that theme song? Do you have it stuck in your head like I do? I guess it is hard to recognize through "Dun Dun's" but I know you know it. The Olympic theme song!


My name is Deanna and I am an Olympic addict.

I really am and I am loving it! I do not remember the last time I watched this much TV and it usually not what I want to do every night of the week but I just can't resist. I love gymnastics and swimming and diving and track and field and all of it! My only regret is that I do not have cable to watch all the less popular sports. I really was bummed that I did not get to see fencing or soccer.
Here are my top 5 favorite moments of the Olympics so far:


1. Shelly-Ann Fraser from Jamica winning the womens 100 meter sprint

2. Nastia Liukin winning the womens all-around in gymnastics

3. Men's 400 meter freestyle relay

4. Cesar Cielo Filho from Brazil winning the 50 meter freestyle

5. Misty-May Treanor and Kerri Walsh winning their 2nd gold medal in womens volleyball