If I were an inventor these are the things I would invent:

  • A camera, that in addition to taking pictures can capture the smell of the event as well. You know, "they" say smell is a strong memory trigger so how cool to be able to smell the smells that were around during the picture. I call it...the Sniff Camera! Actually I just made that up, but it works.
  • Shoes that change colors. I might be in the minority of girls that do not like having a ton of shoes but this would help with that problem. Sometimes I have a pair of shoes I really like that I would love to have in multiple colors but I am too cheap to buy more pairs. So what if you could change the colors of your shoes. For example, I could push a button on my green converse shoes that would turn them blue or black or pink! Wouldn't that be great?
  • This is a simple one, but I wish they made cars that had big enough cup holders for my Nalgene! I especially use it when I travel and it ends up rolling all over the place and I end up dangerously taking my eyes off the road to catch it. Nalgene sized cup holders.
That's all I have for now. If you are an inventor, you have my permission to make these things as long as you promise that I can have one for free!

PS- Happy Spring time! Aren't those flowers beautiful!