So I don't have a lot of time to blog because really I should be writing on my research paper. But, I just had to post these pictures from our team's second weekend in College Station with the A&M Church.

Mer and Ellen getting some sun

They were so good to us while we were there. They treated us with Aggie football tickets and T-shirts, I could not go to a game without a shirt. We had a blast at the game watching all the crazy people, trying to understand the traditions, baking in the sun and whooping! The Aggies won the game which was very exciting and like the band nerd that I will always be, I enjoyed the marching band as well.

Aggie band

We spent the evening with the Davidsons, Traci and her mom having yummy food, great conversation and a special time of worship on their back porch. They have a great porch.

Whoop!

Sunday was another great day. I made it late to class and that was nice to meet some other people. My parents came for service and that was real fun for them to be there, see everything and meet some of the people supporting us.

During service the brought the past two teams up on video on the big screen, one team being in Thailand (at midnight) and the other team in Peru. It was fun to see them, see how they are doing and hear how the support we are to receive blessed them during their time of training. I think it was good for the church too, to remember why they are doing this and what it is leading to. These teams are both on the field now and doing great.

I snuck a picture during church of the teams on the screen

After church we had another wonderful meal with a family from church and then headed back to Abilene. It was another super fast weekend but I was super blessed. I cannot wait to continue the relationship with this church that has such a heart for missions and is not afraid to try new things. Thank you church and thank you Traci and family for the nice bed to sleep in!