It finally feels like fall around here. November has been such a warm month for us and even though the leaves have still been falling (I think it is just because they are tired of hanging on, not because of cool weather) it has not felt very fall-ish until today. Last night it cooled off and although it is still not cold it is nice a crisp today with the sun shining. I love it! As one of my friends will probably tell me tonight in class, today is one of my kind of days, cool and sunny!

An interesting fact that I must share and then get back to studying. For weather website I use I have Abilene as my homepage but on the side I have a few favorites that I can see their weather as well. These favorites include Conroe, Fort Worth and Oklahoma City- these are probably the 3 cities I visit the most.

I also have on there Concepcion, Chile. For a while now I have been waiting for it to be warmer there than it is here and today it finally happened. If you notice, they are in the Southern Hemisphere and so it is spring time there, heading summer. I know that Conce will never get as warm as Abilene (or as cold) but I need it to warm up some so I have been paying attention and was excited to see that we have switched. It is still a small difference, right now here it is 53 and there it is 59 (it was 61 earlier), but it is still a difference. That makes me happy. :)