As most of my readers are starting to enjoy warmer, Spring weather up there in the Northern Hemisphere, we down here in the South are preparing for Fall. I can tell it's coming. It can still get pretty warm during the days, but at night the temperature drops and you better have a jacket with you. I'm starting to wear my fleeces and sweatshirts around the house at night and this morning I woke up and my bedroom was quite chilly. I think it's time to bust out another blanket.

It's not as if it is freezing or anything but all temperatures here feel more extreme because there is no relief. In the summer, there is no AC so even the 80s feel hot, especially in the sun. Now, 70s during the day is not cold at all, but when it gets into the low 50s at night, my place gets kinda chilly. It's nothing I cant handle and I'm actually looking forward to a new season but I have to learn how to best stay warm here because it is different.

I have some kinda of little wall heater thingy that I don't know how to work. I might need to figure it out, but it is advised to wait as long as you can to turn your heater on because if you are too cold in March then what are you going to do in June or July! Everything is a learning experience here. The most basic tasks I have to learn how to do but I am glad to be here and I am saying "Bring on the Fall!"