These are just a few things I love about living in Chile:

- I don't have to pay for gas or car insurance, I just hop in a car and someone takes me where I want to go.

- It is so easy to go to the doctor, much less waiting and you actually just see the doctor, no nurses to do their bidding.

- They changed to the summer time schedule in August so we are already getting more daylight.

- I like that question marks and exclamation points are at the beginning and end of the sentence so you know what you are getting into when you start reading.

- Once- the name of the Chilean dinner. They eat a big lunch and then basically just little sandwiches and tea for dinner. It is so simple and they all love it.

- Chileans like to stay up late and sleep late. Me too.

- Beautiful nature is everywhere. You should see the trees here. Gorgeous!

- You never feel like a Chilean doesn't want to spend time with you. If you go to their house and only stay 4 hours they will say "leaving so soon?"

- People here are passionate. They see a change that needs to be made and they will make that known to all and won't stop until they get what they want.

- Chileans enjoy being outside. Sometimes and rains and rains for days, but as soon as the sun comes out someone is always outside soaking it up. They love washing their cars, playing soccer and going to the parks just to be outside.

Living here is hard sometimes because of how different it is from my own culture, but it is not all bad. Chilean culture has a lot of great things to offer that I am loving taking a part of and learning about.