I wrote a blog a few weeks ago about missing out. Then I was mainly referring to people's lives that I was missing out on. Today I have been thinking about the silly, superficial things I have been missing lately while in the depths of culture shock. Here are just a few. Think about what your life would be like without them.

- Listening to the radio in the car (or having a car)
- Canned beans ( they make recipes so easy)
- Fast Food (the conveinence and yumminess of it)
- Cheddar cheese, oh it is so glorious you have no idea until you don't have it
- Paying bills online (as opposed to having to wait in a line at the grocery store)
- Watching TV shows on a TV rather than my computer
- Chips and salsa at a restaurant
- Free refills
- Being able to call my mom or BFF while walking or shopping
- American Football
- Double pained windows
- A heater
- Dry air
- Knowing how to get around

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer lately. I really am doing ok. Just missing stuff.