Farewell Party Group

Some of my sweet new friends
Well, LST is officially over. We had our final farewell party on Thursday night and the team left the next day. It was such a wonderful experience and we got to meet so many new people. I am thankful and pray that some of our new friends will soon be a part of our Christian community.

And as LST ends it is also time for me to step away from Chile for a bit. I am heading to the US this weekend for a 6 week trip to see supporters, friends and family. It is a little strange to think about being away from my Chilean home for so long but any strangeness is quickly forgotten by how excited I am to see those I love and miss so much.

I feel like I should do some big reflection blog as this trip is a pretty big marker in my ministry here but mostly what is on my mind now is making sure everything is packed, that I have all the right traveling documents and that I am healthy. There will be time for reflection later.

US here I come!!!!