A year ago, on May 27th, I arrived in my new home of Concepcion. I had been waiting for this moment for years and it finally happened. To think that it was a year ago that I made the drive from Santiago and started my stay with good friends Marco and Kathy, it crazy. On one hand it seems like it was only a few months ago that I arrived, while at the same time it feels like I have been here so much longer than just a year. So much has happened this year!This is what I was up to a year ago.

All my stuff in the back of a mini van

On the road
Getting close (no that is not LA in California)

The wonderful family that opened their home to us crazy gringos

Amazingly, they are still friends with us!

My new home I found after a few weeks of searching
How I lived for a while. Hard to imagine.
I am so thankful for all the ways God has blessed me this year and I cannot wait to see what the next year in Conce brings!