Job completed! Think this is just a picture of a silly bumper sticker? Think again because you are very wrong. This thing has been my nemesis for the past few weeks and I just conquered it. Go me!

Ok so that might be a little extreme but I really have been looking for this bumper sticker to a long time now. Let me explain. See the green mountains and white sky? That is very similar to the Colorado license plate. Lots of people around here have a bumper sticker with this same background but they say things like Native (and they say Texans are proud), runner, I Love Colorado etc. You get the idea. So the other day I was driving around town (in Golden, where I live) and I saw someone with this sticker on the car and I had to have it!

So began the search. I went to all the touristy stores in town and me and Jeremy looked online over and over again with as many combinations of words as possible. No luck! The only place we found it you had to buy 50 of them which was not going to happen. Then just when I thought all was lost, I was given a glimmer of hope from my friend Jenny. She said there was a Colorado store in the mall. So this morning I called and yup, they had them! I went and got three (one for Jeremy) today and feel very accomplished. Ha!

Now I have to decide where to put my sticker. I don't want to put it on my car so I have to find a good place for my new favorite sticker. Nalgene? Luggage? I will have to put a lot of thought into this very important, life changing decision.