Yup! I was walkin' in a winter wonderland today. The snow started early this morning and did not stop till later this afternoon. I opened at work this morning and then just had to get out into the beautiful snow for a bit so I went for a walk along the creek. It was soooo beautiful I just had to take my camera along. I walked for over and hour and it was amazing outside. There were not many people out and I kinda went off the trail a bit and got to walk on fresh, no footprint snow. It's the best!


The whole time I walked the snow was falling and it was that beautiful soft sounds where everything is muffled and you just feel like you are in a fairy tale. And the smell of the air is so fresh and cool you take deep breaths hoping to taste it! The sky was still white from the storm and everything looked like a black and white picture. It was a perfect snowy walk.


Then like every good Texan, who still gets excited about snow and cannot resist playing like a child in it every time, I looked both ways to make sure no one saw me and I fell to the ground and made a snow angel. It is kinda hard to see in the picture but I did the best I could. Pretty soon after the snow angel I began the trek back home because one, I had to potty, Two, my face was cold, and three you should not make snow angels in non-waterproof pants. The snow soaks in pretty fast! Oops! The rest of the day I have spent inside being warm and making mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!