First downs are what we cheer for at Texans games, not touchdowns because those don't happen very often (but are occurring more and more frequently). Ha! It really is funny. At the games when the Texans get a first down the announcer yells "And its another Texans..." and the crowd does the first down sign with their hand and yells "FIRST DOWN!" And this game they gave us these fun foamy sticks so we used those to help out! So fun and so funny!


As said in the last post I went home for our annual Texans NFL game with our family. While I was home we had our family pictures made, ate a lot of yummy food, did a little shopping, took some walks, saw our new church building, and just hung out with each other. It was a blast as always. I was kinda sad to leave because my brother and sister-in-law were staying for the week for Thanksgiving but I had to come back. Luckily I will be back home soon.

The Texans game was awesome. Probably one of the best we have ever been to. We were playing the New Orleans Saints and there were a lot of Saints fans there because there are a lot of people from NO who live in Houston. So we had a rowdy bunch but we sure showed them! My favorite player, Andre Johnson, was back after being injured for a while and he scored an awesome touchdown from an awesome pass by Schaub. Also, finally our first round draft pick from last year made some plays (even taking out Reggie Bush who could have been our first pick).

Our family also had an amazing time because we had amazing seats. They were lower than our usual "nose bleed, by the air conditioner, so far in the corner you have to stretch your neck to see the in zone" seats. There were waitresses to bring your food (that we did not use), carpets and couches in the hallways and bathroom monitors that handed you paper towels and offered complimentary mints, gum, perfume, and other girly stuff. Who knew! I felt very well to do which is not a normal occurrence. Although, the best part of the game was cheering for our favorite team with my family!


Here I am at the game with the foam sticks they gave out. I'm a Texan!!!!