I'm going home tomorrow! Hooray! Think I'm going home for Thanksgiving? Nope! NFL GAME!! Our family has tickets to the Houston Texans vs. New Orleans Saints game on Sunday. We go to Texans games every year and they are so much fun. I am so excited! I have not been home or seen any of my family in about 4 months so I am ready.

Another fun highlight of the weekend is....family photos!!! Ha! Silly I know right but kinda fun too. We are going all out. Dressing similar and even bringing the dog. We did this once before in Texans clothing but that was before the addition of Shannon (my sister-in-law) which means it was a few years ago and it is time for an update. Other than these two activities I have no idea what we will do but I love visiting home and hanging out with the fam so I very excited. Sadly I have to come back on Monday so I can work Thanksgiving but I get time and a half and Turkey Day in the mts. with my friends!

PS-Check out Wes and Ellen's blog and see that I am GENIUS!