So many exciting things happened today that I just cannot help but share.

1. Our mission team (most of us) bought our plane tickets today. These are not our plane tickets to move to Chile, but for our survey trip this summer that we are all pumped about. It has been 2 years since some of us have been there and others have never been. We need us some Conce time! I know some of you are probably thinking that it sure is taking us a long time to move there. I agree but the things we are doing now in preparation are wanted and needed steps. I have to keep telling myself that.

2. I rented a mini van for us in Chile. We are going to be rockin'! I already suggested we needed an awesome Conce cruisin' CD. Gary wants me in the other car. :) Any good jamin' travel songs you can recommend?

3. I found numerous real estate websites for Conce and got really into looking for apartments and houses. For living in a large city the prices seem pretty reasonable. Everything is pretty small but I am looking for simple. Things I really want in a place are a balcony so I can have plants, a full bathtub to shower in, more than one counter in my kitchen, lots of windows, and a heater. Doesn't take much to please this girl!

Well, I am off to bed. I hope you enjoy this Easter weekend!

Interesting Dee fact: I was born on Good Friday.