I turned 25 on Monday. It was a pretty normal day since I still had to do hospital visits, work and class but my roomies did indulge me and watch a movie late that night and they made me brownies so I had candles to blow out. So sweet!

Balloons from my parents

Although my actually b-day was a good day, my really good day was the Saturday before. My wonderful friends joined me fun a fun time at the park. We grilled burgers, played, and enjoyed the beautiful weather.Wes the grill master

Yummy food

Many fun games were played. Our time began with Bocce ball. It is a super fun game that involved throwing heaving balls trying to get them close to another ball. That's as far into detail that I am going to go, but you should play if you ever get a chance. Check out the photos!

Good throw Kelli

Check out my Bocce skills


We also got to enjoy some delicious food burgers grilled by Wes, cookie cake made by Ellen, homemade ice cream made by the Lukkasons, cake made by Shannon and more.

Gotta have the cookie cake

The party at the park was concluded by the guys playing some soccer while us girls had a hoola hoop contest. What inspired this? I was at Walmart buying meat for the burgers and thought I would browse the toy section to see if there was anything fun. At first I picked up some bubbles, but when I saw the hoola hoops I just had to get one. If you think my picture is funny, you should see the videos!!!
About to Hoola Hoop

Soccer time

Thanks everyone for a wonderful, super, awesome, birthday. Yall are the best! Thanks Donald for taking all these great photos.