There is just something about summer time that makes everything feel more free and relaxing. It is not because my life is free and relaxing, but when I do get the chance it feels 10 times better just because it is summer time.

I am actually having to study a lot right now in prep for a summer class that starts in a week. It will be a good class but right now all I want to do is be done reading (not accomplishing that now obviously). But despite that I still find time to have fun with my friends, enjoy the beautiful weather and stay up late playing games.

This week I am looking forward to the following activities:

  • Finishing my reading
  • Seeing Slumdog again
  • Church softball game
  • Going to Fort Worth to see the BFF
  • Going to a Rangers game with the BFF
  • Eating yummy food and buying cheap clothes with the BFF
  • LOST season finale with the team
  • Continuing to watch LOST with Kaylynn as she works to catch up
  • Cleaning houses to make money
  • Finally getting the stupid WWW t-shirts made
  • Running with Ellen
  • Enjoying the beautiful outdoors while it is still physically possible
That's my week! I also have a few things I am not looking forward to, but the good totally outweighs the not so good. Hope everyone has a good week too!