So I had the opportunity to visit Washington DC again for the second time this year. This time I had a lot more time to sight-see and that I did. I saw everything I wanted to see and more. Here are some pictures to document my journey.

Hanging out against the Washington Monument

Cooling my feet in the WWII Memorial- this became a common activity whenever I found a fountain because it was super hot!

My brother hanging out with Mr. President at the Obama shop in Union Station- probably not too many of those shops in Texas huh?

Chinese food restaurant I got takeout from in Chinatown. I thought that was really funny!

Touching a moon rock at the Air and Space Museum...I thought the moon was white!

Hanging out behind the Capitol building. I just love this building. I think it is so beautiful!

The White House (if you didn't know). I was excited to see it because the last two times I have been to DC it was covered up. In 3rd grade Clinton was having a reunion on the lawn and had big tents. In January it was the Inauguration and EVERYTHING was closed off!

Inside the Library of Congress. It was huge and beautiful and had awesome ceilings!

Driving a mail truck in the Postal Museum which was my favorite museum out of all that I visited. Strange I know.

Hanging out with Roosevelt at the Nationals vs. Rockies game. These were their mascots and I thought they were hilarious/creepy!

Hello Mr. Lincoln. They also had Washington and Jefferson. So crazy! I could not stop laughing at them. Wouldn't want to run into this guy in a dark alley!

And finally- who do you think this is? They were standing and sitting above the stadium the whole game. At first I thought it might be Obama but zooming in with my camera I don't think so. Maybe Whoopie Goldberg?

It was a super fun trip. Thanks for the invite Matthew. I had a blast! I also really enjoyed getting to spend some time with the Falls Church CoC and some of their members. Thanks for your hospitality!