I got some more pics from my parents and wanted to tell a few more stories with these pictures. One thing I love about Waltonia is all the fun animals on the property. Some years there is a baby dear and most years there are little pigs and goats and donkeys to play with. I enjoy taking our leftover food scraps and feeding the pigs. They will eat anything!

"That's some pig!"

Remember how I said we went to see the bats fly at night? Well below you can see where we sat to watch them fly out. Their smell only reached us a little at the top of the cave but below smelled so awful. I really do not know if I have ever smelled something so bad so strongly. Bleh!

Cheese!

Nastiest smell ever

Hanging out in the river

Next to swimming at eating, my favorite thing to do is read on the porch

Oh and another favorite is playing games! We took 3 nights to play Mexican Train and this is a rousing game of Pit.

We also love to take adventures when at Waltonia. There are many things to do in the area, like seeing bats, but a must see is the replica of Stonehenge and Easter Island. I know, weird huh? I had been before but Shannon had not so many of us spontaneously piled into our cars and drove about 15 min to this place in the middle of a field. There was a sign explaining it but basically someone just decided to make this for fun after visiting the real thing. It is like 2/3rds size or something but not made out of stone. So hilarious! There are also 2 Easter Island dudes you can walk to.

Stretch!

We are so cute!

Well it was another wonderful year. I had a blast and this blog does not cover even half of the week. I am just tired of blogging.

Classic last pictures of the week by the sign

Up next? My trip to DC!