Another year of Waltonia has come and gone. I think I will just let the pictures tell the story.

Going off the rope swing- it was scary at first but then I could not get enough

Waiting to eat a scrumptious dinner

Oh river, how we love you

I could not get this to turn normal but I want you to focus on the goat eyes- creepy!!

Lovely women of the Meredith clan

Me testing out my new, huge sunglasses

Playing washers with my cousin

Sitting in the field, in an awkward line to watch an exciting game of horseshoes

Hanging out in the cabin- no that is not my brother's real hair, it is a hair hat...

Putting my swingball skills in to action

Lined up for the event of the week

A Mariachi band!!!!!!!!!!

Chopping and cooking with Shannon

Feeding the donkeys, not sure they would survive with out me each year