Right now most of you are probably watching the Super Bowl. Amazing, I am not jealous at all. Know what I am doing? Eating my first bowl of cereal in over three weeks. Yum!!!!!! I know it seems like such a small thing but I love cereal and I have really been missing it. I am thankful we eat a full breakfast every morning (eggs, jam, bread, avocados, juice, coffee) because we don't eat lunch until 1 or 2pm and cereal would not cut that schedule but it might become a regular dinner meal instead because they usually eat big lunches and smaller dinners. I think Isabel didn't even eat dinner tonight.

Above we are eating a big lunch with one of our professors. We eat lunch out with a different prof every day. This is the prof that on Friday I broke down in laughter with. She makes these funny sounds that various teammates can imitate really well so when she makes them they are even funnier now because I think of her being imitated. We aren't making fun of her, but just enjoying her quirks. So on Friday she made her noises and I tried to hard to hold in my laughter but I just couldn't. It was the end of the day and I was exhausted and Sara was laughing a little too and I just lost it. She of course asked what was so funny and I just said I was really tired and everything seemed funny which true. I am not sure she fully believed me.



We ate at an Indian restaurant for lunch today with Isabel after church. We told her we wanted to take her to eat and this is where she wanted to go. We were a little nervous but it was super yummy. I don't know what was on our chicken, shrimp and lamb but I really enjoyed all of it and amazingly nothing we ate had curry on it I don't think. Isabel really enjoyed herself. As you can see, they put dots on our foreheads while we ate there.

Now I don't know much about Indian culture but I was told these were only for married, Indian women to wear so it was not very culturally sensitive of them but I still enjoyed it. Seriously, the food was so good...except the desert.

We wanted to stick with the chocolate cake because, while not very authentic, it seemed the safest on the menu, but it was obvious Isabel wanted to try this other dish so we went for it. The only word I remember describing it was carrots and that is mainly what I remember eating. I was hoping for something like carrot cake but it was more like a pile of shredded cooked carrots with a few other strange flavors mixed in there. Not the greatest. I was with Wes and Ellen and we exchanged concerned glances and went for it. Let's say that one bite was enough but I went for two just to be nice. On my second bite I, once again, could not hold in my laughter and it came spilling out. It was just so funny! Isabel asked if we liked it and all I could say was "it's different." She ate the rest of it. :)

I sure do talk about food a lot on this blog.

That's right, our eggs are really fresh.

As this relaxing weekend comes to a close, tomorrow it is back to school. We have made it through two weeks of intense language school and have two more to go. Bring it!

Nos vemos.