This, mis amigos, is just what the culture shock Dr. ordered!

I heard rumors that this one grocery store in town called Jumbo sometimes had Dr. Pepper. I conveniently needed to go there anyways this week and look what I found. You might be surprised to know that I did not take the entire stock but that is probably only because I had to find a way to get them home on public transportation with them in plastic grocery bags. I also was kind enough to leave some for my teammates and I think we left a few for those unknown other foreigners out there who might have been waiting for this new shipment to come in.

I had to stock up though because I am about to leave town and I do not expect to see DP anywhere in Conce. Now I get to practice self control. Luckily I am about to move so I left one out to drink for lunch one day and the rest are packed away for a rainy day.

That's right. I got 16 of them. They were sold individually.

Mmmm, first Dr. Pepper in months!