I woke up this morning at 8am, just like I do every Tuesday. I got ready, ate breakfast and went to work for 2 hours, just like I do every Tuesday. After work I ate lunch, studied and went to class at 3pm. Now I am home to study a bit more, before going to hang out at a friends house tonight, just like I do every Tuesday!

Ahh! I hate doing the same thing over and over and over again. I have been doing ok this semester because at least my days differ in schedule and events but today it got to me. Today I looked back on my Starbucks/Campus ministry days and missed them. As hard as it was sometimes to not fit the schedules of most working adults, I absolutely loved not know my schedule for the next week and even when I did it was never the same as the week before. Yea I had a couple of things I did regularly but most of those involved church which I am used to.

Now I am back in school and I have about the same schedule every week. I enjoy what I am doing, I learn a lot and am so thankful to be here but I am ready for something different. I am really looking forward to a summer of total unscheduledness and then the fall semester which will be different than this semester. From this it might sound like I am someone who always looks to the future and misses the present, but I like to think of it more as someone who is excited for the opportunities and experiences of both. I just need variety and change in my life. It keeps things interesting.

So, I appreciate the moments of life right now but you also must know that there are 23 days until my semester is over. Hooray!