I am slowly working on a paper right now but really don't want to because I am sick. What do I have? SPRING FEVER!!! Ha! I tricked you! : ) I really am not sure what all spring fever entails but I think it references what animals begin to do in the spring. But have no fear, there are absolutely no dudes here. My spring fever is because I want to be outside playing and soaking up the sun, but instead I am stuck in my room, looking out my windows, studying. Bleh!

Luckily this is only for one more month and then summer time! I seriously got so excited yesterday. It was a momentous occasion in the world of Dee. My first Chaco tan of the year! Hooray! Look out ladies and gentlemen, expect to see an x on each of my feet coming soon. That is a sign of summer coming.

I cannot wait for summer! I have not had a hot, sunny, Texas summer in 4 years and I am ready! I know I will have 2 classes of work to be focusing on and hopefully a job (fingers crossed...anyone know of a job?), but my main objective will be to have fun, be outside a lot (yes I know what Abilene is like, but I enjoy hot weather), and spend time with important people in my life. I had a little glimpse of this life last night and I did not want to return to normal. But I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it keeps getting brighter.

I must say though, as much as I am anticipating summer, this semester has not been awful. It has been a transition and the hardest stuff is still to come but I LOVE what I am learning! Will it be useful in Chile? No clue! But what else am I going to do with my time? So I just have a positive attitude and soak in as much knowledge as possible.