I know what you are thinking. I should be studying and writing my papers, not blogging. Well lets just say I am somewhere that I can't study but also don't have much to do so I am writing a blog. I have 8 days left until the end of the semester and I am super pumped about it. I am ready to move on and do something different. Plus I am really looking forward to the summer.

My summer plans are as follows. First I am going home for almost a week. It has been since January since I have been home and I am ready. I have not been missing it because being in CO got me used to not going home much, but it is time. I am ready to sleep in, not worry about making meals, run errands with my mom and just chill. I might even get a massage! Sadly I have a couple of books to read over the week, but that's ok.

After home I have a week long class that I think I am looking forward to. Even more exciting is that the Lukkasons will be in Abilene. (They are a couple on our mission team that are moving here from OK.) After my first class I have a week off to read another book and then take another class at the beginning of June. I don't know what to expect there either.

After these two classes I am pretty much free. I know I will have work to do, probably 2 research papers, but there will not be much of a schedule. I plan on filling my time with fun, relaxing, uplifting activities. I want to read some real books, lay outside in the warm sun, swim, go to exercise classes at the YMCA (I am getting a membership for the summer), and probably work a little bit at my job.

The only other actual planned activity for the summer is at the end of July when I go to Waltonia with my family. I always look forward to that. Eating good food, playing outside, swimming in the river, reading, playing games. This is my favorite week out of the entire year. Another trip I am HOPING to take is the Grand Canyon. I REALLY REALLY want to go and I have a friend who said she might could so I am going to work hard to make it happen. I tend to come up with great ideas that don't get carried out, but I am going to carry this one out if possible. I can just imagine us trying to camp out there. My camping skills are ok, but just in case I think we should bring blankets and peanut butter. :)

Then as soon as I know it, the fall semester will be here. This has been a good, but rough semester so I hope the fall is better. So, that's my summer plan. I am excited for it.