I have had a wonderful weekend so far. I still have today to make it through but it will probably be filled with more studying that laughing. Here are some of the things that made me laugh this weekend:

*Watching Invasion of the Body Snatchers with my roomies. It is one of those old, black and white scary movies that is so dramatic it is funny.

*Sharing bug stories: eating bugs, sleeping with bugs, bugs on the face, bugs in the water, and for me, thousands of bugs all over my bedroom. I was a little nervous going to bed that night for fear of what might get me!

*Watching New in Town. This movie was cute and clean and hilarious! We laughed SO hard. Not only are their Minnesota accents so strong and crazy sounding, the things they said were awesome. Things like "okie dokie artichokey" and "tapioca" and "dont cha know." One of the funniest scenes in the movies though is this:

Blanche: Have you found Jesus? (after knowing Lucy for about 5 min)
Lucy: I didn't know he was missing (then she proceeds to crack up while Blanche doesn't).
Blanche: We don't joke about Jesus.
Lucy: Oh sorry.
Blanche: Although I guess that is kinda funny. Thinking about Jesus gone missing. Can you imagine if Jesus went missing!

We just cracked up about that! But trust me, that was not the only funny part. I laughed so so hard throughout the movie. I know it got bad reviews but I loved it! They probably didn't like it because there was no sex or violence or bad language.

*I went for a run and was coming up behind these two guys walking and talking. I love to ease drop so I was paying extra attention to what these guys might be talking about. They made it pretty easy because as I was coming up one of them clapped his hands together and said really loud "bam! make-out session!" I held it in as I ran past and did not make eye contact but as I passed he said "oops" knowing that I had heard. Then I laughed!

*Going through a friend's clothing box that she was going to give away. I got a great sweatshirt and another shirt and our other friend got some things too. But some of the clothing was quite funny to look at- being that it was from high school. Whew I then realized how badly I probably dressed back then. At one point the friend giving the clothing away was talking about an outfit she loved and she called it a Miss American outfit. I just thought that was the most hilarious thing. I could not stop laughing and I had the hiccups. It was a very funny moment for me.

*Watching this video someone put on facebook of an episode of Ellen. She is on the phone talking to this old lady Gladys who is just so cute and funny. I am not sure what it had to do with anything, but in a very serious tone Gladys says "Ellen, I love Jesus but I sometimes drink a little." Ellen just lost it! How funny is that!

Ok so these things might not be as funny to you as they were to me, but I find great joy in laughing and in sharing that laughter with others so I hope you can find something to laugh about!