I had a long weekend. It was good but long. I was in class for...23 hours spread between Thursday Friday and Saturday. On top of this we had team stuff Friday night and team breakfast Sat. morning. Those times were the best of the weekend. It was so good to see Reid and Mer. We miss them! We also learned some very exciting info concerning our team in the next year. I probably should not share yet, but it is amazing. We are so blessed and we give God the glory.

Here is a picture of the team at breakfast

After I got home on Saturday I chilled for a bit, then Kelli and I got a delicious, healthy dinner from Jason's Deli which I needed after eating junk in class all weekend. Then we came home and watched Harvey with Jimmy Stewart. It was odd but really cute and funny. Sadly I was very tired and could not keep my eyes open towards the end. I went to bed and guess what! I slept for ELEVEN AND A HALF HOURS! I do not know the last time I was able to do that. I guess I needed it.

The rest of today I have been preparing for the arrival of Olivia after her marathon, doing a little run myself and getting ready to make an apple pie. Hopefully I can share how that goes soon since I have never made a pie before!!