I have had a cold all this week and it has kind of put a damper on the things I wanted to do and enjoy. All I have felt like doing has been laying around the house. I have forced myself out some but not in my usual joyful manner. And as thankful as I am that I do have the ability to stay at home and work when I don't feel like getting off the couch, I am very ready to get off the couch.

I have numerous things that I am excited about that are coming up in the next week so this is my looking forward to better things blog. I am excited about:

  • going to yoga today- it feels so good and I meet interesting people in my class
  • weather that makes it feel like it actually is January
  • Friday night out with the team- we are celebrating big time!
  • Saturday time with El
  • An open Saturday looking to be filled with fun times
  • possibly going to a Capoeira class on Sunday if I can get up the guts
  • coffee time with church people
  • church time with team
  • LOST premiering on Tuesday

Well that is about all the excitement I can handle in 5 days so I better slow things down a bit. Haha! I hope anyone reading has a wonderful weekend!