I said "adios" to winter today. I think officially it was probably over at the time change but today it became official for me. This is because today I got my first sunburn of the season. I know getting a sunburn is not a good thing and it is never something I hope for but I think it represents what is to come. Warm days, bright sun, and enjoying the beautiful outdoors. The sun is now warming the earth enough to also warm my skin a little too much and I am excited about that. I love spring and summer time and that time is now beginning and I am ready!

Fortunately/Unfortunately I must step back into the cold for a few days. I am going to the great state of OOOOOOKLAHOMA for the weekend and the coat will be going back on for those few days. I am not happy about this because I am sick of wearing a jacket but it is the sacrifice I must make to spend a fun weekend with my family. I think it is worth it. :)

So here's to everyone else who got their first sunburn of the season this weekend and to those who are wishing they had been able to. Spring is here!