This morning our team met for our weekly morning spiritual discipline time and we discussed being thankful in the good times and in the bad. We talked about how it was important to practice be thankful people so that when things are bad that is still a part of who we are as individuals and as a team. In light of that discussion here is my Thankful Thursday list.

1. Beautiful spring weather
2. Lion King and friends who are not too old to still watch that with me and let me sing along
3. For Jonathan and his This Day In History drawings
4. People who take the time to think about and pray for Chile and our team
5. Honey
6. Longer daylight hours
7. Running
8. Friends who enjoy discussing LOST
9. My church family
10. Playing games
11. Soon my GST career will be over

The list could go on but those are what I am feeling in the moment!