-It needs to rain, soon.

-I love spring time so much. Everything is so green and beautiful. My favorite is to drive past the green fields sprinkled with the black cows. I sound like a country girl....

-Birthday season is fun. I love thinking back over all my fun birthdays. Many of you readers have been a part of them at one time or another.


-Desmond hit Locke not because Locked pushed him down the well but so that Locke and Jack will meet in the hospital, touch, and remember. Desmond is not that mean.

-Ilana was just asking to get blown up so I don't feel too sorry for her.


-I am going to think long and hard about how to use my REI dividend. There is nothing that jumps out to me right now that I want so I am going to save it.

-Colorful shoes are the best.


-I am excited for summer for many reasons, one being all the fun movies that are coming out. Summer movies are the best!


-I am considering cutting my hair short again. I have been growing it out and I like it long but when I see pictures of it short I want to cut it. I have polled before, but tell me which you like more.