How ironic that in my last blog I said it needs to rain and now that it is I want it to stop because it is going to rain out my birthday party! Boo!

I admit I know very little about NASA or politics but going to Mars sounds like a great idea to me. My friends and I were just talking about how they need to start working a little harder towards that goal. I bet Obama over heard us and that is where he got the idea. :) But really, I think NASA is great. Not that I want to go in space myself but who can blame them for wanting to explore and experiment.


The earth seems to be on the move. There are just earthquakes after earthquakes and now with the volcanoes. I do not know how it all works, but they seem to be connected. Maybe when one large plate moves it triggers others to move also.


Speaking of volcanoes, I do not mean to make light of the situation but I have always wanted to see lava up close. It just seems so impressive. Anyone want to go to Iceland...oh wait, you can't get there. Maybe next time.


I am having to take a little break and reevaluate my running and I am quite bummed about it. My knee has been hurting and I have an idea of why but nothing is ever a quick fix. I am taking 3-4 days off and just walking and then we will see how it goes. I may have to become a grass runner.

I love my rain jacket. It is so pretty and green.


When I turn 26 next week I will be moving up an age bracket. You know how on forms you say 21-25, and then the next one is like 26-40, I will be in that one. Life is a constant cycle of moving up in the age range and then back down to the bottom, just like when I was in 8th grade I was a the top of the school and then moved to the bottom when starting high school.

The show Flashforward is great. I hope Demitri does not die and Mark and Olivia better work things out or I am going to be annoyed. How did Janice get pregnant?


Boston.com's The Big Picture is probably my favorite website to look at right now. They have amazing pictures of the amazing things happening around the world. I love it.