I have not done a thankful blog in a while and although it is Sunday and not Thursday I think I can make it work. Here are the things I am super thankful for on this beautiful Sunday morning:

  • How often I have been able to run lately
  • Watching movies with friends- good movies and strange movies
  • God's faithfulness and patience with me
  • The hot sunshine
  • How light it stays at night
  • Spontaneity
  • The chance to serve others in a time of need
  • My wonderful church family at Hope
  • Soft-serve ice cream at Jason's Deli
  • Sushi
  • All the fun LOST conversations I have had with friends
  • My coffee press
  • This crazy house and neighborhood I live in
  • I am most thankful for all the amazing people in my life. What a blessing it is to sit around and talk, laugh, enjoy each others company and share our lives together.