I just attended my 2nd Spanish class since being here in DC and it went really well. I got a chance to talk about my weekend (blog about that coming up) and relearned for like the billionth time, the subjunctive. If you know what that is join me in shouting BOOOO!

Just to show that the opportunity to learn Spanish is all around me let me teach you a new word I JUST learned while sitting here at a coffee shop. I look up and see this sign that says "No Loitering" and underneath it "No Vagabundear." That is a great word. Say it with me, "vagabundear." That might come in a close second to my favorite Spanish word to say, "estacionamiento." What does that mean? Something deep maybe? Nope, it means parking.

It's the little things in life that amuse me.

Vagabundear.

Estacionamiento.

What a great day!