...Thankful Thursday!!! I have not done one since May and that was actually a Thankful Sunday so it almost does not even count. I have so much to be thankful for and I'm going to share it all with you.

I am thankful for:

  • The amazing rain we are getting in DC due to some tropical something. I am loving this. It was a little hard to get out of bed this morning but I managed.
  • Morning coffee
  • Everyone here in DC who has helped me so much- helped with offering directions, providing meals, giving advice, making me laugh and just being my friends
  • The relationships I am forming
  • Excitement over little things like new jeans
  • The chance to cook and eat new foods
  • Visits- those who have come and those that are coming
Cathie and Daniel visited their daughter and had time see me!
  • I have not gotten in a wreck since living here
  • Funny friends
  • The leaves on the trees just starting to change
  • The chance to serve
  • People who help me make decisions when I cant stand to make another
  • Exploration
My exploration of Old Town Alexandria- beautiful place
  • Restful sleep, seriously, so thankful
  • My running trail
  • People who challenge my view of the world
  • The amazingness of being able to communicate with people far away
I love Thankful Thursdays!