I made Gnocchi last night!!! That's right, the Italian dish made out of potatoes and I had a true Italian showing me her ways. It actually was not too difficult but you have to own some kitchen gadgets that I do not. We did a wonderful job! They were so yummy and I had a great time.

This is not a picture of what we made but close enough

I actually first tried Gnocchi in South America (Argentina I think but I forget exactly) and I really liked them. When I learned that my Italian friend could make them because she learned from her mom, I jumped at the chance to learn. Mmmmmmm!!!

My beautiful friends

Not only did we have really yummy food, also including a spinach salad, home grown green beans and creme caramel, but we had great company. We had a wonderful evening of eating, chatting, laughing and looking at old pictures. It was a perfect way to spend a raining day.