Brett Farve annoys me.

Why does Farve annoy me? I don't I have a good reason. I used to be a fan, I used to love watching him play like I love watching Peyton play. Now I'm just annoyed.

I heard the announcer say tonight that he just turned 41 yesterday and has to have shots in his ankles. Retire already, for real retire, not retire and then come back and then retire and then come back...

Oh yea, that's why he annoys me.

I can't say I miss grad school but I did enjoy our class discussions about our Farve feelings.

I watched a video on the Houston Texans last night on Hulu. I guess the NFL puts out videos about various teams. I don't know, but I enjoyed it. I remember how exciting it was when they were a new team and it did not matter how bad they were or how many times Carr got sacked. It was so exciting and still is.

I have missed not getting to watch them play this season.

What happened to the Peyton Manning commercials? I love those. They were so funny! I love Peyton. I never get to watch him play either.

It seems like a million years ago that I was sitting in Monday night class with Chris watching the MNF score on my computer while trying to be engaged in class. Thanks for not minding Chris and for even asking us what the score was.