I love when I think "I need to write a blog, but what should I write about" and then I realize it is Thursday and I get to share with my few readers what I am thankful for. If you have never done a post like this you should try it. It just makes my day!

Thankful for:

  • My winter wardrobe- it is starting to get cool here and I am prepared
  • The leaves are actually changing now- there are a few bright red ones that just make me smile
  • Guilty pleasures- Regis and Kelly
  • Friends who surprise me with their generosity
  • The chance to teach
  • The beautiful architecture at the National Cathedral
  • My funny Spanish classes- it is so much easier to learn when everyone is relaxed and having a good time instead of fearful
  • Halloween candy
  • 30 Rock- makes me laugh every week
  • Internet TV so I can watch shows later
  • Sweet friends who visit and gave me the chance to see the monuments at night- so impressive
  • Morning cereal
  • My Wednesday adventures with J.
  • The possibility of so many wonderful people visiting me in Chile
  • The miners! Chi Chi Chi Le Le Le
  • Still no wreck despite my driving mishaps, maybe I will make it out alive
  • How close beautiful nature is to such a huge city

It has been a wonderful past couple of weeks and I am sooooo thankful!!!