My couch, chairs, washer and dryer all came today! The washer and dryer were supposed to come last Saturday and they came today. The couch and chairs were supposed to come tomorrow and they came today. It all came today! Now I have all of my big purchases made and delivered. Go me!

Have a seat won't you. I know the lighting is bad but they are brown and comfy!

Washer and dryer. Everyone told me it could not be done, they would not fit. Booyah. They do....kinda. I gotta get one of those flat plugs because I did not think about the cords but they will fit. They will. Booyah.

Yes, I connected the water and the drain all by myself. I am doing my first trial run as I type and water has yet to pour all over the floor like I expected.

Yes, I have to vent my dryer out the window but I promise, everyone else in the neighborhood is doing it too.

Whew, sigh of relief. Getting all this into my house was not easy. I won't tell you how many phone calls I had to make and employees I had to bother (in Spanish thank you very much) before they came, but they came. I think I need to take a nap on my couch.