Well, our mall burned down today. It is the one mall in town. The one movie theater in town. It is probably the biggest entertainment place in all of Conce and 1/3 of it burned down today. I am not sure what caused it but it's not good. Luckily the fire started during the night so I do not think any one was injured and they seem to have gotten it under control.


I realized something was going on when I was on my run this morning and I saw helicopters flying around in our area with those big water carrier things. I kept watching them go back and forth and could not figure out what they were doing. When I got home I looked at the news and saw what was happening. Bye bye mall.


Now they are saying it will be closed down for 3 months because even though it did not all burn I'm sure all of it has smoke damage and will need to be cleaned and repaired. There are going to be a lot of bored people in this town.