Even though I completely failed, I still had a great success. If you remember, my gas stove is fueled by a gas tank in the storage shed with a hole drilled through the kitchen wall to connect them. I have been using the same tank since I got it but have been waiting for the day that it would run out. I thought that day was a few months ago, but since there really is no way to know for sure until it actually runs out, every time I went to bake something I would just hope that it would make it through one more use. I recently decided that it may not be completely out but it must be close.

To get a new tank you have to call the company and they deliver one to your house and change it out for you. I thought, ok, I can do this, no problem. Then the questions started. "What type of gas is it?" "How big of a tank is it?" "Is it a tank or a canister?" Ummmm.... Well, I had no idea what the answers were to these questions so I just took a guess. Turns out I guess wrong on all of it. Luckily, they carry with them all types of gas, tanks, canisters and sizes so when I showed them what I had they just switched it out and gave me what I needed.

I asked the guy "how do I know when it's empty" and he (thinking I'm and idiot I'm sure) was like, "See, this new one is heavy, and this old one isn't. That's how you know." Haha. Before they left I had them tell me exactly what I had (15,ooo kg canister) and wrote it down and taped it to the new one. That way, 8 months from now when I forget again, I will be able to order it correctly. So, even though I totally failed it still worked out just fine. Now I can cook again without fear!

In case you forgot, this is what I'm talking about