Aren't my friends beautiful

I know we all know how amazing Skype is but I just gotta share what a blessing it is in my life sometimes. You see, my BFF is getting married in a few weeks and I am blessed to be her Maid of Honor and actually be at the wedding. Unfortunately, I don't really get to be a part of all the other activities leading up to her wedding, but I get to be there and that is what is most important.

I did however get to be a little part of her shower that my wonderful mother had at her house (stepping in for me in my absence). I hear it was a wild and fun time and I got to Skype in for a few minutes to say hey to everyone. They passed around the computer and even took their picture with me. I think the picture is hilarious! I wish I could have been there for all of it and more but I cannot wait to be there for the wedding. How wonderful that I get to come home for a little vacation to celebrate with my BFF and see my family and friends as well. I am so blessed.