As you may have noticed on my blog before, I really like the show LOST. I could list the things that I like about it and I could even try and convince you how fascinating it is, but I'm not. I just finished re-watching Season 4 in preparation for the upcoming season. I got Season 4 for Christmas and wanted to have it finished before school starts. I have been successful in this mission because school starts tomorrow and I have even watched the bonus DVD's! I knew that if I had LOST to watch that there would not be much studying going on. Plus the new season starts in 10 DAYS so I needed to finish soon anyways. I really enjoyed watching this second time and I noticed at thought about a lot of things that had never crossed my mind.

I really have no clue what is going to happen in this season besides the few things I have seen in the previews but whatever happens it looks awesome. The creators have done such a good job of getting me hooked and attached to the characters that I just cannot wait to see what happens next. I did not begin watching the show at its very beginning but ever since I began I have never wavered. I sound like such a dork, but do you know my favorite part about watching LOST? Having LOST watching parties! I do not just mean parties for the season premiers and finales but every week! LOST brings people together.

Many times, the BFF has traveled to Abilene to watch with me because it is so much more fun to watch with someone else than alone (and its kinda scary too). I remember in undergrad squeezing into the BFF's bed and watching together always wondering if we should turn the lights on so we would not be so scared. And then there were the many cold hours spent on the couches under piles of blankets, snuggling with our feet warmers and watching episode after episode.

I remember meeting at Jeremy's house as a team and watching it all together with his roommates and whoever else decided to show up that night. I remember the night the Lukkasons arrived and we hardly turned our heads to welcome them before focusing back on the show. Sounds rude I know, but now they are hooked and totally understand. I remember one night last spring when none of our TV's were working well and we were calling back and forth in a panic seeing whose was the best of the worst with only a few min. to spare. Fun times yall!

So it is not just a TV show. It is a fun thing to do with your friends and then talk about later. It is so hilarious to walk into class and yell and get excited with classmates about the episode from the night before with someone else covering their ears and yelling that they had not seen it yet. Great memories because of a dorky, but awesome show!

Cant wait till next Wed!!!