As stated before, I am going to tell you about my biggest accomplishment of the Christmas break. It will be obvious by the pictures very quickly that I knitted a scarf! This is my first time to knit and all the credit goes to my amazing sister-in-law Shannon. She was very patient and helped me pick out my yarn and untangled my messes.

I do not think of myself as a crafty person and I never had a huge desire to knit but I have never been able to find the perfect scarf so I decided to make my own. I wanted one that was a neutral color that could match anything since I wear lots of colors and something thick and warm that I could wrap around my face when I ride my bike. So the process began.

After I forgave Shannon for trying to kill me with a knitting needle (see pic) the teaching process began. It was actually more fun than I thought it would be. It was pretty easy (except for when I messed up of course :)) and kinda relaxing. I knitted it in about a week and it has tassels and everything! Check it out!

I am super happy with the way it turned out and cannot wait for it to get cold again so I can wear it. I am so proud! Maybe I will become crafty! Maybe I will start a knitting business! Maybe I will open a knitting store!!! Maybe not. It sure was fun though. :) Thanks for your help Shan!

So now I am back in town from a wonderful break. I do not really feel like going into all the details but I will share a few moments in another post maybe.