Thanks to some of my good friends, I now have a new addiction called Steep and Cheap. Ever heard of it? It's a website that every 30 min. or less has a new item on sale. Only that one item is on sale and it is only available for that short amount of time before a new item comes up. Not only do you watch what people are buying you can see how many people are online (currently 13,574), how many are being sold and their sell rate.

The items being sold all fall under the umbrella of outdoor gear and clothing. They range from hiking boots, to t-shirts, to pocket knives, to sunglasses, to backpacks, and the list goes on.

The hunt is on for me to find a rain jacket. My goal is to have a good one by June when our team goes to Chile...where it rains a lot. The only problem is I am usually too chicken to buy things online...especially clothing. I am afraid it won't fit right or I won't like it and then I will have to pay to ship it back. I guess it might be worth it if I found the perfect one because some items are on sale for up to like 80% off. That is an amazing deal!

So now, if you ever find me on my computer, chances are this website will be up. Who knows, maybe you can help me make a decision about to buy or not to buy.