So our mission team has to make a video in the next month or so for the A&M church we will be working with. We have been talking about it some and it reminded me of this HILARIOUS video I made a few years ago.

I was looking for internships in Denver and found this one church (sorry that I cannot delete the name from the video, just pretend that you do not hear it) that wanted a video application from me. I had like 3 days to do it or something crazy like that. I was very concerned because 1) I have no video equipment or skills and 2) I am not creative. I thought and thought and finally came up with the best idea I could.

So with the help of the awesome video and art production skills of my BFF and the aid of Ruthie on sound this is what we created. I think it is sooooo funny! You should know it is poor quality and had to all be done in one shot because it was made with a digital camera. You also should know I am a horrible actress and I am not good at keeping a straight face. Despite those things I think it turned out quite well, especially for an app for a youth intern. I got the job... and ended up not taking it which is another story.

I hope it makes you laugh or at least smile. And don't worry, it's ok to laugh at me. :)

Dee Out.