I chopped 9 inches off my hair this week!!!!!!!!!

I know all of you are very interested in my Hair Chronicles so let me just tell you all about it.

The before shot

Four+ years ago I decided to brave the world of long hair. I grew it out for two years and then chopped off 10 inches to donate. You can read about the first time I did it here. I really enjoyed the whole process and grew to like my long hair so I decided to do it again.

As you can see from that post, that was May 2009 and now we are at December 2010. I probably could have let my hair grow out even longer but I wanted to get a good cut before I left for Chile so it was now or never.

Before from behind- look at those luscious locks :)

So I did it. I cut off 9 inches and it is short! I have had it this short in the past but not in a long time. I really like it but it does take some getting used to. I love how little time it takes to wash and dry it and how little mousse it takes to style it. I enjoy my short hair. I also enjoy the fact that now I don't have to get it cut again for quite a while.

So check out my new Christmas do!

The After shot

Adios hair