Yesterday my brother sent me this link about the Texans' David Carr and how it looks like he will soon be leaving Houston and be replaced by Matt Schaub of the Falcons. Because of this news I felt like a song was in order to help Houston say goodbye to our quarterback.

You are so beautiful to me
But you are not a great QB.
You will never get us to a Super Bowl
With you we are always in the hole.

Your best skill is to be sacked
And interceptions are never lacked.
I really liked you in the beginning
Until I saw we were never winning.

I wish you well with your new team
Hopefully they can keep you from being creamed.
All of this is not your fault
But now I hope it will come to a
halt.

You were the
Texans' first star
And we all cheered for you Carr.
Your pretty face will be missed
But now you are on someone
else's list.

Goodbye Carr!